elections and electronics

So what do you think of this one:

:-)

Reply to
josephkk

So what do you think of this one:

-------------

Woot!!! Someone found the golden ticket!!!!! Old willy would be proud!!! I really wish Kerry was elected as I'm sure he couldn't have done a better job at destroying this country than Obama.

Reply to
DonMack

Tinfoil hat stuff. Wrong on the money, too.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

James Arthur in his familiar right-wingers-can-do-no-wrong mode.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

.

Anyone who reels off $1T in expenses under Bush as the cause of everything and ignores $4T under Obama simply doesn't get it.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

I'm afraid that you are the one that doesn't get it.

Dubbya spent his billion on fatuous tax cuts for the rich and a totally pointless war in Irak. Obama has spent his $4 trillion on minimising the effects of the sub-prime mortgage disaster - which Dubbya might have been able to forestall if he hadn't been too busy claiming victory in Irak.

I know that your ideological prejudice prevent you from seeing Obama's spending as useful or effective, but you really ought to be able to concede that it was better-intentioned.

In so far as Bush's expenditure didn't seem to do anything useful at all, Obama's has only had to have saved a few jobs to qualify as money better spent, but there's absolutely no chance that you could comprehend this.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to