DTV antennas?

I usually have that for breakfast ;-)

...Jim Thompson

           Liberalism is a persistent vegetative state

Sure, but channel BW allows bit streams up to there and when there is a big show or something they keep the aux channels off the air so the BW remains available when a certain scene needs it.

content

Not really. During tango dances I watched technical effects of the image. That's because I am more of a western/country/quickstep dancer and never really mastered the tango. Probably never will.

It probably was better :-)

example.

Plus you'll meet with $600 monster cables, PMPO, gold-plated electron transfers and such ;-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

On a sunny day (Sat, 19 Jul 2008 09:15:12 -0700) it happened Joerg wrote in :

Yes, never did it for me, started audio building an amp for the school band... We had very little, if any, budget,

Hey, I made a nice 'studio' screenshot this afternoon from ZDF widescreen, if you like food (I went to the kitchen after watching part of that program): ftp://panteltje.com/pub/snapshots/zdf_widescreen.png

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Too many vegetables. I am into the good stuff. Bacon, steaks, pot roast ... :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

transmitted

content

example.

Dawgs, i met PMPO over 40 over ago and saw through its bullshit. I could not have been over 14.

Reply to
JosephKK

On a sunny day (Mon, 21 Jul 2008 21:50:37 -0700) it happened JosephKK wrote in :

All that audio bullshit passed me by, until I went looking for some extention cable for my headpohones, and saw one of about 100$ in the shop window. LOL Now there is a good business. I know about tube amps, I build them, was so happy when I did my first all transistor SEPP, smaller, cheaper, better, sold it within a week or so. Those tube transformers were big, heavy, and not that good.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

And this has now happened, Mobile3.0 DVB-H stops (in German):

Jan Panteltje

That was quite predictable. Didn't the Vodafone boss tell them in no uncertain terms that this is not going to fly? It amazes me that they ignored such important voices and just pressed on with it. Oh well, I won't shed a tear.

Whoever is crazy enough to watch TV on a postage stamp sized screen I think mobile TV will be delivered via the mobile data paths that already carry Internet. Eventually home TV may become web-delivered as well which could put a serious ding in the value of all the recent investments in DTV. Even more so in the US where some folks in heavy multipath areas like where we are might just hang up on it and move on to live streaming sources.