Dremel replacement? (link)

We had an n/c PCB milling thing. It was a pain to use, so we got rid of it. It was hard to do two sides, no mask, no plating, no vias. If I can't Dremel and use SMT adapters, I just order a few real 4-layer boards, plated, ENIG, solder masked, silkscreened, quick-turn, easy.

Our Tormach n/c mill can do PCBs, but again it's a nuisance.

That got re-done as a proper 4-layer PC board.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin