Dog likes going to vet - 26 seconds

perhaps too much kangaroo meat in the dog food.

Jasen Betts

Hey, that looks like Conejo Valley Animal Hospital. Over at the left, on a countertop against the wall, there's free coffee! A Keurig machine, and a small variety of flavors to pick from. Maybe three flavors. Just around a corner from that, there's a machine that sells bags of chips and other snacks. And a refrigerated machine with canned drinks. I got regular coffee last time, but sometimes I get Swiss Miss hot chocolate.

Reply to
Junco

Don't mess with the closet cat:

Reply to