DIN-rail mount cases/housings

Who (in North America) has inexpensive DIN-rail mount cases with 12 clamp-type screw terminal block connections, some room inside for a PCB and some front panel indicators etc.? I know about Phoenix.

Something like 0.7" wide (17.7 mm) x 3~4" x 3~4".

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

I don't know about price, but Weidmuller is another possible source. Check this catalog:

================================

Greg Neff VP Engineering

*Microsym* Computers Inc. snipped-for-privacy@guesswhichwordgoeshere.com
Reply to
Greg Neff

Thanks for the link to the PDF catalog. I couldn't find much on their website. The housings are certainly cool looking, that's worth something.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Thanks, Tony.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Here's a couple I've used; other than that we've always found some local guy in the yellow pages:

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Part Number 645-886 is by ERNI, 75x23x100 mm.

318-7758 is by Wieland, 90.5x22.5x58 mm. 330-449 is by Wiedmuller, 75x22.5x110 mm.

I think Farnell part numbers can be ordered through Newark.

--
Tony Williams.
Reply to