digital line driver, etc.

I am looking (just started, haven't done much "homework" yet) for the most robust way to transmit logic signals (three of them). The distance is short - 6-8 inches. The environment is very noisy - spark discharge with dV/dt in the order of kV/ns is present. I have not seen many differential transceivers datasheets yet... How high in frequency does CMRR go? I'd rather stay with ribbon cable, as I do not have much room neither for cable nor for connectors.... Unless somebody makes ultraminiature connectors and cables. The signals are slow, it is the transitions I care about, 10-20ns is fine....

Any suggestions?

P.S.: Does anybody have any experience with AD ADuM12xx isolators? The datasheet looks fantastic. BUT.... I did some prototyping and noticed that the chip is useless (for me) because it picks up the noise. I corresponded with AD, no joy... I do not exclude the possibility of "operator error", but think it is unlikely.

Reply to
Michael