design project

hello guys, i have a circuit design project coming up soon and i could use some of your ideas. I am to design an integrated circuit CMOS operational amplifier that has a differential input and single-ended output under some given constraints. the purpose of the design a circuit with minimum supply power dissipation and minimum area of transistors and resistors used. we can not use components other than NMOS, PMOS and resistors (in addtion to supply sources). i was thinking of using a two-stage differential amplifier as my design but its is not that much effiecient as i thought it would be. any ideas to imporve or change my design? i would really appreciate your advice here. thanks

M.Fattal

Reply to
mofattal

Ask the professor ?:-)