design a keypad

Hi, I am trying to create a keypad, however, i have no idea on going about the design. It is supposed to use comparators adders multiplexers and priority encoders. Any ideas?

I have attached a pdf that might come in handy for your information.

Thanks

begin 666 lab4S05.pdf M)5!$1BTQ+C(@#27BX\_3#0H@#3$R(# @;V)J#3P\#2],96YG=&@@,3,@,"!2 M#2]&:6QT97(@+T9L871E1&5C;V1E( T^/@US=')E86T-"DB)G%?=;MNX$GZ" MO .!

Reply to
Shahriyar Amini

Ya gotta give him credit at least for not tying to disguise that it IS a homework problem.

On a related note, I admire your restraint WRT the design quote, considering that the post is from an ivy league school... ;-)

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Reply to