Dc motor with 2 realys. AVR

I need a schematic desing for a Dc motor with two relays and AVR control. Need to make a device with two buttons.. Each one changes the motors direction. If somebody hasn=B4t got anything better to do, could he/she desing that device for me. I would really appreciate it.

Reply to
horrepaakkonen

Do you have $36,000.00?

If so, call me - Rich Grise, Contract Inventor, currently sitting at

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi