Datasheet???

I have a SOT-223 device with the numbers H13A

348BE

There may be a small space between H1 & 3A, it's hard to tell. The logo is a triangle with a right curving line passing through a gap at the bottom of the triangle.

It appears to be MOSFET but I can't tell for certain. I do know that I have power to the board and 3.3 volts at the first regulator but no 5 volts nor 12 volts at the connector to the hard drive and as usual, no schematic. The board is from an HNAS1, the part is U10.

Thanks in advance...

Jon

Jon

1.1A, 1.8V regulator