DAC in EVM320LF2407 EVM

Dear friend's, Currently I am using TMS320LF2407 EVM for a Digital to Analog control application.Here i have some doubt's about DAC in TMS320lf2407 . Dac is in IO space memory,how can access dac in TMS320lf2407 . And i need to known how can i send a digital input on bi-direction data bus (D0-D15).if you have please send me the refernce dac.c files.

thanq sir,

regards vasu

Reply to
parimisrinivas

Sounds like the DAC is implemented as a garden-variety memory mapped peripheral. You write to the DAC by setting up the correct chip select and writing to it as if it were memory.

If this is an on-chip peripheral there should be sample code on the TI website. If it is an external DAC then look to the manufacturer of the eval board for sample code or directions on how to use it. In any case you should be able to look at the schematic for the board and figure it out.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services