CSV question

Doesn't count :-p

I can't access my database from the phone. I might, but not when shopping and out of reach of my LAN. Yes, I could do it, but too much effort for my laziness. And accessing it from my phone is a need for me.

I liked "Rekall". Easy to use. Defunct.

I don't know any in my part of the world.

Oops! Translation issue. My fault.

"Librería" in Spanish, is a book shop, not a "Library" (Biblioteca).

..

Yep.

Non fiction:

We almost lost Detroit (John G. Fuller).

I only read that book, and I was shocked. I have another one noted for purchasing next, when I feel in the mood.

:-)

I no longer buy paper books.

One reason, I have no room for them. Another, getting paper books in English is way harder for me than you. Mostly I can not obtain what I want, but what is available here. Once Ii had a book shipped to me from NY: price of book, 1 dollar. Sending expenses, 5 or 6.

So, switched to epubs. No limitation in the tittles I want, no shipping costs, no storage problems.

I do like paper, but I decided to switch.

Well, I usually go for older authors.

Reply to
Carlos E.R.

Nope.

I export to spreadsheet "somehow" and use that in the phone.

Of course.

Yes, seems a nice thing to have. But we don't.

We had "second hand stores". Once I took there the snow chains of my previous car. I had to join a queue for half an hour, fill some papers ensuring that I owned the thing and was not stolen, and then was given

50 cents. Price of the kilo of iron or something.

Next time it goes to the garbage can. Not worth the chore.

Of course.

:-)

I saw it. I don't remember the shock with it that I experienced with the book.

Hum.

I did.

I haven't read him.

Possibly.