Crossposting Funfest

ATTN subscribers in alt.usenet.kooks and sci.electronics.design. Will you please take the extra step to ensure you aren't crossposting into rec.gambling.lottery? We're not really interested in your topics. Hell, we're having difficulty getting interested in our own topic.

TIA for your consideration and cooperation.

Reply to
BabySnake

Lamey The Cable guy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.alt.net:

And he reeks of stale piss, too.

Reply to
purpurroterwald

Could you repeat that please?

Reply to
bobandcarole

you

ATTN subscribers in alt.usenet.kooks and sci.electronics.design. Will you please take the extra step to ensure you aren't crossposting into rec.gambling.lottery? We're not really interested in your topics. Hell, we're having difficulty getting interested in our own topic.

TIA for your consideration and cooperation.

Reply to
BabySnake

see?

first post and you call him a retard. His/her request was perfectly reasonable and as you are the principal offender here, your response was typically obnoxious.

I hope you die horribly and slowly.

luv 'n' cuddles

feebo

ah.....

sorry Dong... headers were off... sucked in...oops

Reply to
feebo

purpurroterwald pinched out a steaming pile of:

Will you

Hell,

Attractor

Uh...try keeping yuor face outta his crotch? :(

Reply to
§ñühw¤£f

I'm from s.e.design, and we have the same problem - and we're pretty sure it's coming from the kooks.

What I've been doing is just routinely filtering anyone who crossposts to s.e.d and a.u.kooks - I might have filtered a s.e.d trollfeeder now and then, but it doesn't seem to have lowered the S/N ratio any. ;-)

I tried to actually go into a.u.kooks and hijack their threads, but I didn't see any posts, apparently because I already have all of them filtered. :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

...Thanks for the help, Rich.

Reply to
Jack Ricci

You reek of fresh piss after the pisser was eating asparagus.

CSK

Reply to
Crash Street Kidd
§ñühw¤£f wrote in news:46657726$0$97232$892e7fe2 @authen.yellow.readfreenews.net:

Slurping teh prongtard, huh? And while fantasizing about his crotch.

You're gross.

Reply to
purpurroterwald

I thikn we've found another fetish of yours

Jade

Reply to
Daedalus

purpurroterwald pinched out a steaming pile of:

Your breath smells like c*ck...

:(

Reply to
§ñühw¤£f