Coupling LED to LDR

[...]

Appears to be 3618lbs for the GT, a bit less for the V6.

JW

I can't imagine an 1100lb load rating on a car with no rear seat. ;-) Ours is a convertible V6, which isn't shown. That may add a few hundred.

Reply to
krw

Of course not. You're too narrow minded. Of course, I've only told you that a few dozen times now. Alzheimer's, obviously.

Reply to
krw

Better than being a certified ignoramus like you.

And you _do_ remember that I also have a pick-em-up truck? ...Jim Thompson

You and Syplilis do have a lot in common.

Of course.

Reply to
krw