Could anyone give me some advice?

I've bought some 20pcs prototype boards form china,

4 layer 158.6x98.3mm EnIG 1.6mm thickness 35=ECm copper red sm.

Almost $300 shipping to my home, not bad,but have anything less expensive?

Reply to
Pcb Only

I've bought some 20pcs prototype boards form china,

4 layer 158.6x98.3mm EnIG 1.6mm thickness 35=ECm copper red sm. Almost $300 shipping to my home, not bad,but have anything less expensive?
Reply to
Suarez

Do NOT spam this group.

Reply to
Bart!

Well, first never, ever buy cheap crap-o from China. Expensive is a relative term, but you deserve whatever bad things happen because of your appalling buying habits. Buy American, or make your own.

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Reply to

Fuck-whit multi-posting, Chinese SPAMMING troll. ESAD.

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Reply to

Sounds inexpensive to me. How's the quality?

John

Funny, some other guy just asked the same question.

John

Some of us noticed it was an ad, John :-) ...Jim Thompson

About what you could expect from a spammer, apparently.

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com