controllers; program in C

After doing some reading, it seems that preheat plus running the bath much cooler is the trick! So, I definitely am going to try this on the next batch. Possibly, also, a flux more optimized for dip/wave would also work.

100 Lbs of SAC305 new would be about $7000 !

Thanks,

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Sure, if I had a wave machine here, it would be ideal, other than the large amount of solder that usually sits in these machines. Solder is getting really expensive.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

We make a lot less than that on each unit (but do make it up in volume ;-).

Reply to
krw