Connector identification

I need to find panel mount mates for some old blood pressure transducer connectors.

This style connector was common back in the '70's and 80's, I think on H-P physiologic monitors. I want to say they were Cannon, but I can't find anything in the ITT/Cannon web site that's even close. I would just replace the connectors, but inside each connector is a load (7 or 8) obviously hand-selected zero/sensitivity compensating resistors that are potted. I had to destroy one to find this out.

Thanks in advance to all you "old" biomedical technical types.

Reply to
Ken Moffett