Conductive ink for PCB

Hello,

I'm new here. I found the group because I was reading this topic://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.electronics.design/evodGuyp3QA

Are you currently using that conductive clear ink?

Does anyone know the formula, or if it is possible to find in a store?

Best regards, Javier

Reply to
Javier H.

"Javier H." wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

I think magnetic ink is conductive.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Hello Javier, I never tried any conductive ink. Mostly I use use solder - blob - wire construction. Or get a pcb made for me, copper pcb's are pretty cheap these days. (from China) You can also etch your own pcb. I haven't done that in decades, but some here still do it.

What do you want to do?

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

ps.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.electronics.design/evodGuyp3QA

I want to made the activation hole wall.

Yes, usually I made my design in jlcpcb and others. But now I'm doing 2 lay ers pcb. I'm using graphite powder + acetone but I need a better solution.

Thank you.

Reply to
Javier H.

?:

oups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.electronics.design/evodGuyp3QA

?

ayers pcb. I'm using graphite powder + acetone but I need a better solutio n.

I have bought the ingredients to do this ink

?v=zyGX-VyXXTQ

But if it were transparent it (and with more conductivity) would be better.

Reply to
Javier H.

oups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.electronics.design/evodGuyp3QA

?

ayers pcb. I'm using graphite powder + acetone but I need a better solutio n.

What is an 'activation hole wall'? (is it a plated through hole?) The pcb places will do multi-layer boards.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.electronics.design/evodGuyp3QA

re?

layers pcb. I'm using graphite powder + acetone but I need a better solut ion.

Yes, Hole-wall activation

Javier H.

Never have used conductive ink. But conductive clear?

Conductive ink isn't very conductive compared to copper, and I think can't be soldered.

What would you want to use it for?

It is used in flex PCBs, for LCDs and such, where conductivity isn't very important.

Science teaches us to doubt.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
jlarkin

//groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.electronics.design/evodGuyp3QA

tore?

2 layers pcb. I'm using graphite powder + acetone but I need a better sol ution.

Huh, OK... (I've always wondered how they got the copper to plate in the hole. So, thanks for that.) I know nothing about it. (but there may be someone else.)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

I've only seen this sort of thing in a copper and/or silvery type color. Not transparent (which might be sort of handy).

I'm not a fan of conductive inks in the first place. And honestly, not of big fan of conductive (spray-paint) type "shielding" either, though I guess it does have its applications..

Reply to
mpm