Communication protocol used by UTD2102C oscilloscope?

Hi,

I've just bought the UTD2102C digital oscilloscope ( http://www.uni-trend.c= om/UT2102C.html ), but unfortunately the accompanying software doesn't work= with 64-bit Windows 7, neither with Linux.=20

I've connected it to my wife's 32-bit machine and recorded the USB transmit= ted data, when working with 32-bit Windows. Generally the protocol seems to= be relatively simple (I could distinguish the control commands transmitted= via control transfers and measured data transmitted vie bulk transfers), s= o it should be possible to write an application working with UTD2102C based= on libusb.

Anyway it would be much easier having the description of the protocol. Maybe this protocol is similar to better documented protocols used by scope= s of other brands? I've asked the manufacturer about availability of the protocol description,= but I do not expect too much (form my previous experience in similar probl= ems). I'd appreciate any pointers and suggestions.

--=20 Best regards, WZab

Reply to
wzab01

OK. I've received links to free implementations of the software allowing to communicate with UTD2102C from Linux:

-- Thanks and regards WZab

Reply to
wzab