Coils and magnetic fields

Displays well with OS X (Mac) Preview.

--

Tauno Voipio
Reply to
Tauno Voipio

Looks OK on my Linux system, using the Gnome "evince" PDF viewer. I see the same set of embedded fonts.

These days, the only time I ever use Adobe's Acrobat Reader is if I absolutely need to fill out a PDF form. For all other PDF viewing, I use open-sourced viewers - they're a lot lighter-weight and work better than Adobe's nasty bloatware.

Dave Platt

Foxit Reader lets you fill out forms

Reply to
Frosted_Flake

looks like it was created using word... pdftops gets me:

%%Creator: Microsoft\256 Office Word 2007

--
?? 100% natural
Reply to