Codan Crystal Filter info?

Hi, Ive been trying to locate some basic info on 2 crystal filters... QF1A65 and QF1B65 made by Hi Q. They are in a Codan transceiver, so all I know is they are 1650kHz freq, The Hi Q site doesnt mention them in their support docs. I really want to know if one of them is an AM filter as this is what Im after for another Codan set. Any more info would be appreciated. JEFF ZL3JK

Reply to
Jeff

Does the Codan that the filter is in have an AM mode?

Tam

Reply to
Tam/WB2TT

Reply to