Capture of USB Dongle traffic?

Those letter guys do hire the kids...

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

The Party Party.

John

I can't speak at John's politics, but from my impression from meeting him once and chatting for a few minutes, he seems like a man that don't have no truck with any of them idiots, on either side. ;-)

I'm guessing that if he was in any political party, it'd be something like "The Enigmatic," or "The Informed Optomists' Party." ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Surely you can do better:

Vendor gone bust and dongle enforces lame-o-matic 1 year expiry date and/or one needs to reload $OLD_PROJECT (which is now hidden away in secret proprietary format to "protect the CAD vendors IPR while screwing the customers (tm)".

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

"To thine own self be true."

--
Cheers!
Rich

for further information, please visit http://www.godchannel.com
Reply to
Rich The Philosophizer

and/or

Aren't we all - to various degrees - f.ex. the very purpose of my "career" is to eliminate the need to ever go to work in the furture and make it a voluntary thing.

Well Done - the vendor has simply no right to lock our work into his application merely to keep extorting money! They can protect the core application all they like, but the file formats should be open.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen