Cadence/Allegro: Move reference designator on silkscreen

Hi all, Is there someone who know how I can move reference designator on the silkscreen with Cadence/Allegro 15.1? I try to place them to see it well on the PCB when parts will be there. I only find "Auto Silkscreen" and the placement is not as good as I want (different orientation, non optimal placement, etc)

Thanks in advance! Fred

Reply to
frb78

You need to set the silkscreen layer as the active layer, then move it (F7 if I recall correctly).

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS