Bwahahahahahaha

Bwahahahahahaha!

Just saw an ad for Lexmark printers that featured the bad guy, "The Abominable Slowman".

Slowman should seek residuals ;-) ...Jim Thompson

You should seek medical attention.

Reply to
Rich Grise

Or maybe learn to spell.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

He did - they couldn't help!

Reply to
Ian Field

Do you mean he should learn to spell your name?

Fuckheads do have a tendency to intentionally misspell people's names. That's what the medical attention would be intended to treat, you see.

So, how's that Global Warming stuff workin' out for ya?

Have Fun! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Had no idea he was green.

Yuk.

Martin Riddle

a...

I did have that in mind.

As you would be aware if you understood anything about the subject, it's pretty much imperceptible in the Netherlands, at the moment. If the Greenland ice-sheet is now unstable, as some published work claims, the Dutch will have a problem in few decades, when the ice starts sliding into the sea in bulk, but we'll be back in Australia by then, and even further above sea level.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

ina...

In a few decades, I will be underground. Meanwhile, my tomatoes are doing well in sunny southern Calif.

-Bill

Reply to
Bill Bowden

Bill Sloman wrote: ...

"Imperceptible?" Isn't that tantamount to "not happening?"

Then we'll have to learn to live with it. If it's NOT, which more and more people are coming to realize, then taxing the whole world into slavery with that "Cap and trade" scam is just plain evil. And how, exactly, do you expect taxing everyone into slavery to change the climate? What's the mechanism?

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

No.

Don't be silly. The world can get its energy by means other than burning fossil carbon. It roughly doubles the cost of energy (at today's prices) but since energy only represents about 8% of our economy, this is going to put less of a crimp in our economic growtyh than the sub-prime mortage crisis. This is a long way short of "slavery" - even interpretting "slavery" in your sense of non- libertarian government.

e climate?

"Taxing everyone into slavery" is your program. The proposal is for massive investment in wind- and solar-power plus various sorts of pumped storage option to smooth out the intermittent nature of these energy sources, plus a progressive increase in the tax on fossil carbon to persuade people to burn less of it.

Ex-chancellor Schmidt isn't exactly at his intellectual peak any more. The current chancellor - Angela Merkel - has a Ph.D. in phsyics and doesn't seem to be aligning herself with the denialists - she's still got a job and probably doesn't need money as badly as Schmidt does.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0| =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 | =A0 =A0 et =A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 |

"Wasting your time....." LOL! here is link:

brent