Book on Analog Prototyping techniques

The incisive Spehro Pefhany mentioned:

I'll wager that a small CNC gantry mill could be adapted for that use with acceptable accuracy and much lighter weight.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

there

comprehensive.

that

mostly

RF.

with

have it,

something. The

whom the

it

guy

are

must be

won't

on a

engineers.

stuff

makes

Not

anymore.

the

If you know what you need ahead of time.

Embarrassing.

They sound like The Three Stooges. ;-)

I though it was about bloody FR4.

Reply to
krw

: >Okkim Atnarivik writes: : >> Maybe not as comprehensive as you'd like, but you may be thinking : >> the Linear Technology AN47 .

Happened to come across an amplifier I've made maybe 15 years ago, using AN47 techniques,

.

We acquired an LPKF milling machine shortly after that, which I have used in prototyping ever since.

Regards, Mikko

Reply to
Okkim Atnarivik

I must get a set of those minature resistors. A lot of the time I end up using chip resistors which are a PITA for prototyping.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Embarrassing.

Here lies Jeorge. And here. And here. And here. :(

Michael A. Terrell

I am looking for a pdf of the Wainwright Solder-Mount/ Mini-Mount prototyping system catalog that was on their website to use as a starting point to create my own library of parts with Kicad. Anyone still have one hiding on a hard drive?

Reply to
ricksbmw

I use these:

lunatic fringe electronics