BOM Software (Looking for..)

Anyone know of a good software app to create and manage a Bill of Materials? Our shop uses EagleCAD, which has a CSV or Excel export capability. But, that will only include PCB parts and I need to manage the whole enchilada. :)

Preferable something free, or one-time purchase. None of this SaaS ripoff garbage.

Thanks!! :)

I should add, the output will go to the girls in accounting who are NOT engineers.

And before the flames arrive, we currently attempt this in Excel, but it is not very well structured. Seems to be re-invented on every project. Not sure why, but I suspect it is because Excel is poorly suited to the task overall.

Reply to
mpm