BOM minimization

Again, prohibiting direct car sales is a state issue, not a federal one. Which is clearly being evidenced by some states allowing it and others not.

Sure it may change things. With some luck all he can really do afterwards is veto.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Wrong. OEMs sell across state lines, so it most certainly is under the purview of the federal government. There is no stretch of the Commerce Clause there. Many of these laws were passed because the companies were behaving poorly. It might be history but it is.

That's enough. The only thing Congress can do is shut the government down. That's not going to happen.

Reply to
krw

So then explain why some states do allow direct sales of Tesla vehicles and some don't.

If he'd veto just about everything he'd enter history as one of the worst presidents. Then again, maybe he's already past that point.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

hat do you expect to hear from someone who always says " _MY_ administration"?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Everyone, even his most pathetic initial admirers, is starting to admit that Obama is a bizarre fathead and a dangerous incompetant.

The "thrill up the leg" is gone. And likely the Senate with it.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Let me try one more time... SOME STATES HAVE *STATE* LAWS AGAINST IT. OTHERS DON'T. Geez!

He already is and he clearly doesn't care. What's your point?

Reply to
krw

So it is not banned by federal law. Exactly what I said all the time.

He'll get serious pushback from his democrat buddies. Latest after they realize their goose has been cooked this coming November. Damage control mode.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Oh, ,good grief. Learn to read.

Once again, HE DOESN'T CARE! Kings don't need a Congress.

Reply to
krw

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 12:40:34 -0700, John Larkin Gave us:

snips and even attribs

The first intelligent thing I have seen you post in a long time.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Sure. You're not noted for judgement.

Precision electronic instrumentation