BNC connector with 4 contacts

Hi,

I'm looking for connectors that fit to a HP10780A. It looks like BNC, but has 4 contacts inside, 2 male and 2 female. Here is a picture:

Does anybody know a manufacturer or distributor for these connectors?

Thanks, Michael

Reply to
Michael Koch

Might be a LEMO.

John

Even though they no longer support it, you might want to get ahold of
Agilent tech support.  I've had good luck with them on old stuff
before.
Reply to
John Fields

Hi John,

Have already asked them, they say it's not from them.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Koch

"John Larkin" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

My thought before looking at the picture! (It's not Lemo...)

I've only seen those types with two connections inside (used for 2Mbps telecom (E1))....

/Anders

Reply to
Anders F

Hello again,

Maybe you should include "retired HP engineers" in the subject line. They might remember.

BTW, I really like those heavy wooded tripods on your side. They look like the perfect 'nerd barstool'.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

Amphenol calls those "twin BNC":

Can't find the "quad BNCs" for you though :-(

/A

Reply to
Anders F

I believe that's the same connector Don Lancaster was looking for a couple months ago. I did not see a good response to his query, either. (It's not twinax...)

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

They were almost certainly made specially for H.P.

If you can find someone who has the manual the supplier should be listed in the parts section.

Agilent may still be able to supply the mating connectors. If not, they may divulge who the manufacturer was.

Reply to
dB