Bluetooth project

I'm looking for someone who has experience creating bluetooth hardware devices.

There is a small device that I would like to create that would work together with cell phones.

The project should be pretty simple for an expert, however I have only been trained in basic electrical engineering.

If you are interested in learning more about the project, please send me an email at aotemp at hotmail.com ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) and include some descriptions of projects that you have worked on along with a brief description of your education.

Thanks!

Reply to
aotemp

You do know that bluetooth is not just the hardware, but a complete protocol that needs to be implemented in order to do anything? It's almost certainly not as simple as you think.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

I am aware of this. I am a software engineer, and have done research on this topic, and what needs to be done to complete it.

Thanks

Ian Stirl> > I'm looking for someone who has experience creating bluetooth

hardware

only

Reply to
aotemp

skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Good Luck!

If I were you, I would buy an evaluation kit and test that assumption.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen