Big Falcon Ship

Nice cut-away illustration but hey where do they stow the 40 metric tons or so of food/consumables ~12 people would need on a 9 month flight plus

18 month stay and flight back? Like the hydroponics closet is nice but you can't feed anyone off that. Did whoever drew this up just forget people need to eat food kind of surprised it's not labeled on the diagram anywhere
Reply to
bitrex

Even if the plan is to not come back and do off-world farming that industry has start-up lag.

Reply to
bitrex

Where do they store the body bags?

--

John Larkin      Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin

Particularly if there's a solar CME while en route, I hope that shower is lead-lined.

Reply to
bitrex

It was a spectacular wreck, today. The hard part's not so much the getting up as the coming down, I guess..

Reply to
bitrex

On a related note, Here are some great shots from the on-board cameras. Some even with sound...in space!

And, restoring and powering up a German surplus V2 rocket gyro.

Tom Del Rosso