Baxandall class D oscillator, can it produce a triangle like waveform?

That's why I'm tiring of all these bloviator idealistic "solutions". Let's see a full-up REAL circuit with all the controls and power supplies working for more than one cycle.

This is supposed to be a "design" group, is it not? ...Jim Thompson

                   Spice is like a sports car...
           Only as good as the person behind the wheel.

Agreed.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

"John Larkin" wrote in = message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Then why repeat it? There is no shortage of posts, I can go anywhere in = the thread and find the same data if I want it. It's not going = anywhere, it's archived on Google in as many posts, for all the world to = see.

Ah, so rudeness isn't rudeness when everyone else is a cretin?

Except me, apparently (except for the obvious rudeness of calling you = out).

So when "shooting the bull", you repeat all words that have been said up = to that point? You must be dreary for conversation...

Better, I use PaperSpice ;-)

Tim

--=20 Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk. Website:

Tim Williams

thread and find the same data if I want it. It's not going anywhere, it's archived on Google in as many posts, for all the world to see.

You are the rude one here, swearing and ranting because you want me to snip more to your liking. And calling "everyone else" a "cretin" doesn't hint at a lot of social skills.

So just ignore my posts. Killfile me. Is that too much work too?

that point? You must be dreary for conversation...

I click "reply." I add my stuff. I post. If that annoys you, sorry, there's nothing you can do about it. Go start your own moderated group if you don't like this one. That has been done, in fact.

Spice is nice when a system is too complex for hand analysis (nonlinear systems, complex loops, modulations, silicon junction complexities) or for when you want to explore a range of parts values, or when you want pretty colored graphs. It's a terrible way to design, and it doesn't necessarily help people understand what's going on, as this group often demonstrates. But really, install LT SPice and try it. Its learning curve is better than most, and the HELP is mediocre, also better than most. The portable ascii netlist is great, especially for posting to an all-text newsgroup, which posting annoys you so much.

And buy some scroll bars; they are great too.

John

thread and find the same data if I want it. It's not going anywhere, it's archived on Google in as many posts, for all the world to see.

that point? You must be dreary for conversation...

Attention!! John "The Bloviator" Larkin!

To prove your veracity, please provide us with a finished working design... if you are capable... which MANY of us doubt ;-) ...Jim Thompson