Battery charging

Lookup their spec sheet and app note carefully. From the spec:

  1. 12V to 24V Automotive Systems

  1. any desired battery float voltage up to 14.4V can be programmed with a resistor divider.

  2. BAT, SENSE .........................................15V

  1. say YES but

  1. and 3. say NO for 24V.
Reply to
edward.ming.lee

My guess is that you can't charge 24V directly, but you can still have two independent input sets for the batteries in series.

Reply to
edward.ming.lee

Thanks for your reply! How about the following charger

Will this be able to charge 24 V , 2AH lead acid ( two 12 volts lead acid in series)?

Reply to
erica.cross1989

It could work. The only problem is that it uses different charging profiles based on the battery voltage. Not sure how to tell it to monitor 2 batteries rather than 1. It could work, but might not be optimal for 2 batteries.

Reply to
edward.ming.lee

I've spent too much time with the two already. I actually came up with sort of a hand-holding write-up for her but did not send it. They should be asking these questions on the physics and basic electronics forums rather than baiting the professionals here.

Just my two cents.

Reply to
John S

who is asking you to reply you piece of shit? Go f*ck yourself

Reply to
erica.cross1989

That's it!

PLOINK

Reply to
Joe Hey

Looks that way, if you can solder it to a board, yeah.

--
  \_(?)_
Reply to