Bascom-Timer0

Hey Guys,

I have a litlle problem with my project so i thought if you can help me.I study a development board with AT89S8252.I use the BASCOM compiler to writte my programms.So,i want to create some pulses on P3.4 using the internal timer of my ìC.But i don't how must set the timer.I found some examples in BASCOM but i could not understood how it works.For example what meens the follow stament:

On Timer0 Timer0_int.

Call the Timer0_int after a short time?Which is that time?

Any help?...Thank you for your time.

Regards Marios Lazos

Reply to
Marios Lazos