audio power amp that recharges your battery?

You have to own a 30' set of Monster Cables before we are allowed to answer that question ;-)

...Jim Thompson

hi to everybody once i read about a Linear Technology application bulletin suggesting the way to build an audio amp able to take energy from the loudspeaker and send it again to the amp instead of dissipating this energy on the final devices in the effort of damping the loudspeaker on a low impedance

Does anyone knows links about that?

thank you all once more

Reply to
blisca

error :and send it again to the amp it should be to the battery

the

send

devices

lol i dont'need it at all,it is for a portable amp for electric guitar , i don't need big $$ cable to reduce audible(?) distortion more the distortion more interesting the sound ,perhaps i was looking just for an efficient amp amp(probably in D-class)

Reply to
blisca