Audio Circuit for *High* Output Impedance

That's just the pickup. There are volume and tone controls as well. My guitar (a Fender Jaguar) has a 1M ohm pot for a volume control. The wiper of the pot connects to the output jack of the guitar (via a switch).

Regards, Allan

Reply to
Allan Herriman

Not by my lights. But maybe I've done this a bit more than you have. Maybe.

*Yawn*. Ireelevant.

And... you're still Phil. I couldn't possibly prescribe a worse fate if I tried, Phil.

But do try to have a nice day, mm'kay?

-- Les Cargill

Reply to
Les Cargill

Agreed.

They don't match that well to the standard 50k input on most modern gear - you'll see improvements with most active DI boxes available. Most of those present an input impedance well above 50k.

-- Les Cargill

Reply to
Les Cargill

suggest

Can't say for sure, cause i haven't been able to keep up. Wide interests, finite time. However i would expect an input impedance change from 50k'ish to 1meg'ish would result in changes in 'tone' that may or may not be welcome.

Reply to
JosephKK