ASCII editor

Kedit comes with an abbreviated version of Rexx, called Kexx. That means you can write a program to fiddle with characters as you see fit... I had no idea as to the cost, as i had never had to pay anything for the various versions that i received (have the manuals also and AFAIK fully registered with Mansfield).

Reply to
Robert Baer

Have you tried my preferred editor, TextPad from Helios Software Solutions?

Terry Pinnell
Hobbyist, West Sussex, UK
Reply to
Terry Pinnell

You might want to give the Zeus for Windows editor a test drive:

NOTE: Zeus is shareware (45 day trial)

Jussi Jumppanen Author of: Zeus for Windows

Reply to
jussij

vi is my shepherd. I shall not font.

Parity on, dudes!