anyway to make (economically) a smaller directional speaker

Maybe 12 inch (or less) diameter and somewhat directional at 90 degrees maybe? Are parabolic and/or directional speakers available or do they have to me "Homemade"? Not much distance required 30-80 feet... And just a noise or beep or ringing to make someone go looney So is this possible?? I've seen a few things on youtube but no instructions as to how... Any ideas? Thanks

Reply to
pelottelj

miso