Any PCB demands, welcome to contact me: wade@toptekpcb.com

Hello, everyone. Thanks for checking :-) This is Wade from Totek PCB, my focus is to understand what my client PCB needs and to help my customers time-saving and help my customer to win more orders and more profit in the PCB industry. I am looking for a long time cooperation partner worldwide.

I am a PCB lover. When I am asked what is your happiest thing as a PCB lover? My answer is that my solution and service have been made our customers happy. I love my work, I enjoy my job, especially I support clients reach their target, this is my happiness.

★ What advantage is for Toptek PCB

High Multi-layers, HDI, Special material PCB are the most key product in Toptek which small factory doesn’t with this technology but big factory doesn’t with good price and service.

+15 years experience working engineers, could offer you the best solution on PCB fabrication and PCB cost. Toptek pays key attention to Help you develop and win more market share on your side.

Looking forward to your kind reply

Reply to
Wade Xie