Another noise cancellation question.

My house is about 200 feet from highway. Hiway has a large noise barrier which does a nice job, but of course the occasional rice rocket screaming down the on-ramp overloads the wall.

I also have a 7' tall fence down my property - about 50 feet, and parallel to the highway. I've got a bunch of amplifiers and speakers (4 channels worth) that I could spare for the project. Does anybody have feel for the liklyhood of success here. I'm not looking for a total reduction in noise, so I realize that success is a subjective thing. I just want to stop the drone of the rice burners.

I've read other posts here but just looking for some first hand experience with this type of application rather than the headphone method.

Yzordderrex (the Harley rider- Annivisary softail & 07 Electra Glide)

Reply to
Yzordderrex