analog temperature sensor

Here's some quick data. (histogram.. only 40 data points)

The one outlier is at -7.8 mV

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

I use the AD590 (and 592) in some gear. it is a current temperature sensor, and usually run it through a transimpedance-connected op-amp to convert to voltage, but you might be able to use a resistor to do it, depending on the particular temp range you are working in.

There's also the LM34/LM35 series of voltage-output sensors.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Range?

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

Try that?

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

Ok, I don't offer any benefits.

All you'll get from me is death and taxes. And maybe enough money for a little beer with the boys on your days off.

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.