Analog switch

Yep. You can trade away overlap current for delay. This is common in beasties like H-bridge drivers. ...Jim Thompson

Have you looked a Peregrine (silicon on sapphire)?

They can do 20 ns, and it isn't the fake digital 10-90% rise/fall time. It is more like a 50 mdB settling time. (Something meaningful/useful for analog/RF.)

Of course, GaAs switches are horrible with the gate lag when looking at something like a 50 mdB settling time. (Because of the gate lag.)

The low frequency power handling of various switches can be poor for various technologies. Peregrine has been working on that---not sure exactly where they are with it.

Reply to
Simon S Aysdie