ANALOG DEVICES Signal Chain Designer TOOL USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

Any Standard Spice3, and I wrote IN THE B SOURCE !

m, MEG, k, u etc are FINE in the normal netlist, however...

Spice/XSpice spits out an "unknown parameter" if used in say,

B2 out 0 i=exp(V(1,0))*2k

In SuperSpice, I actually automatically pre-process the PSpice Value {} notation and convert it to the Spice3 syntax, but I haven't as yet added a fix for the multipliers. Although, for normal components and parameters SS can handle 2k2 notation.

I don't know Spice3 is not consistent on this. I haven't checked to see if ngspice fixed this.

Kevin Aylward B.Sc.

- SuperSpice

Reply to
Kevin Aylward

Their in-house simulator ADICE is very very good. I suspect that the concern may have been more about the simulator escaping, than the chip schematics, which you could get reverse-engineered quite easily anyhow. Without the simulator you quite likely would not be able to use the netlists for much anyway, as they probably wouldn't run on other simulators without some effort being expended.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Jones

OK. I use UltraEdit for all my text work, so I think I can easily produce a B-source version that uses no "m", "u", etc, without much effort.

I'll just issue the two versions together and let the user pick. ...Jim Thompson

Looks like I need to visit your pages ;-)

Here's my latest cut to the HeJian Inverter...

...Jim Thompson