analog circuit to compute sine of voltage

I routinely filter the obnoxious losers who have nothing to contribute but foul language.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I've only been flamed about 3 times on here in the past year. It's just minor and I don't do any filtering. Also, it takes time to come up with a good counter flame. It's gotta be rude but funny, clever and creative at the same time.

I give the 'funky Canadian' post a * out of ***** in flame quality :P

D from BC British Columbia Canada.

Reply to
D from BC

Sorry to be a little late to the game, but if you really really really need this, here's how you could build your own:

US Patent 4475169 US Patent 4476538

The first is on the basic sine core itself, the second covers more of the AD639 functionality.

I have PDFs of these if you need them.

Steve

[To reply by email, please remove the three-letter food item from my posting address]
Reply to
Stephan Goldstein

Yep, just whip up a breadboard ;-)

...Jim Thompson