An interesting domestic gadget?

Reminds of our LN2+hot water in Coke bottles rockets; a balloon with hot water was inserted first, then a nozzle pipe that went about 10cm in and left room for LN2 fill. As the bottle was dropped on a sharp stick, it blew the water filled balloon inside and created a LN2+H2O mixture for more than 50m high flights.

--
mikko
Reply to

I hope no one takes that paragraph out of context.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Tim

--