Aluminium extrusion and nut strip

I am looking for UK sources of aluminium extrusion and nut strip that can be used to build racks that hold electronic modules. I now of Schroff which is very expensive, then there's the UK based Rittal but their catalogue is unbelievably obscure and completely devoid of prices. I am told ITT used to make such an extrusion and nut strip but I cannot find it anywhere on their current site.

Any pointers/recommendations?

Cheers

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

I can't help you with UK sources, but you might try woodworking sources. These things are often buried into router tables and such. They may be a little big (usually accepting 1/4-20 screws, on this side of the pond) for what you want though.

Reply to
krw

Interesting - had not thought of that - thanks for the tip.

Cheers

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell