Alternatives to LMF60CIN filter ICs

I've been asked by a client to supply exact copies of some low pass filters that he had manufactured in 1998. The boards use LMF60CIN 6th order switched butterworth low-pass filters which are now dis- continued. I've explained this to him but he is adamant that we supply him a replica of what he has so that it is retro-compatible.

Is there a direct replacement for this chip available or will I have to check the obsolete part suppliers?

Reply to
emiller

I've got 2 - how many do you need?

My take on these going away is that you are expected to use the LMF100, configured to do what you want, rather than have the dedicated function LMF60 and LMF90 - but if you need "exact copies", it's off to the old part suppliers, unless you only need two, in which case I can be your old part supplier, if I can figure out what I should charge your client for them. Presumably more than an LMF 100 goes for these days, since they are unobtanium.

Ecnerwal

might have an equivalent.

...Jim Thompson