Advice is needed: looking for the best place for the following advertisement

Hello.

I am sorry for posting this message on the forum. We would like to publish the following information in the English-speaking part of the Internet but have no idea where is the good place for doing so. Your advice would be very helpful for us. Thanks.

A group of Ukranian hardware and electronics engineers searches for orders from abroad for freelance desing. We can provide expertise in the following technologies:

- microcontrollers: ATMEL AVR, Fujitsu F2MC16-LX, INTEL MCS51, INTEL MCS196,

- peripherial chips and controlling software for: Dallas Semiconductor real-time clocks, varios RAMs, Analog Devices ADCs (AD77XX family), LED controls etc,

- interfaces and protocols: RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, CAN, HART, SPI, I2C,

- user interfaces: on base of Bolymin and Microtips LCD panels,

- design tools: IAR ElectronicWorkBench C ++ for AVR, Fujitsu Softune, Franclin Software, ATMEL AVR Studio,

and applications:

- events logging (built-in systems for events and timestamps logging),

- design of temperature and pressure measurement equipment based on proprietary "know-how",

- power heaters and electric motors control,

- information boards and panels,

- various power supplies including switching ones based on Power Integration components.

Andrey Sineok Sumy Ukraine e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@santel-group.com

Andrey Gron

*-sci-electronics-hierarchy+none-of-them+are-intended-for-buying-*-selling+*-*-newsgroup-was-created-for-buying-and-selling+in-their-name+misc.industry.electronics.marketplace

Reply to
JeffM

*-sci-electronics-hierarchy+none-of-them+are-intended-for-buying-*-selling+*-*-newsgroup-was-created-for-buying-and-selling+in-their-name+misc.industry.electronics.marketplace

  1. My advice for you guys, if you go for international market, do not use a Russian web page. At least have a English page in parallel.
  2. Do you do also I2C design?

Regards, Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Kemper

Perhaps by setting up an english written webpage ?

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar