a tiny bit of progress

"Tip of the iceberg", as the guy says.

John

"The Indedepent", not one of the U .K.'s great newspapers, though strangely popular with medical doctors.

I don't know what the fuss is about - it has been well known that a couple of genetic diseases reflect multiple repetitions of or in a single gene - Huntington's Chorea comes to mind

Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to
bill.sloman

Sort of interesting, but when I see "99.9% of the human genome..etc", alarm bells ring, I think that we still dont know 99.999% of the implications. Amazing that all this complexity can just evolve in only 6000 years :-)

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Ach. Still blaming Will-Body, I see.

There is a different way of looking at this.

Cheers! Rich

--
For more information, please feel free to visit http://www.godchannel.com
Reply to