A multi processor PIC computer :-)

What's the purpose of having ADCs wider than DACs? ...particularly when the ADC is a SAR.

The Actel Fusion parts are interesting too. They have a ARM hard core, as well, and are down in the single-digit buck range. I haven't gotten a quote on them because I can't use the A/D or D/A, but that's that the rep keeps saying. ;-)

Reply to
krw

module=20

want.

becoming=20

I've=20

I=20

=20

=20

issue.

RS232.

crap,=20

Hello, it is that way intentionally. Same with most app note circuits since the 1970s.

things like that.

the chip initialisation.

based=20

=20