A free version of LabView

Release date is... November or early next year.

But the LINX toolkit in interesting for the Raspberry PI

Martin Riddle

Thanks. I presume this part of the announcement is a typographical error:

use only"

I would guess(tm) that it's suppose to read: "...for non-commerical or academic use only"

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Oops, bad presumption. The Labview blog at says: "You may not use the Software for teaching or research at a degree-granting educational institution." and: "LabVIEW Community Edition also allows students and academics to install and use LabVIEW in situations that their academic

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Jeff Liebermann

Yes. They make lots of money from the academic licenses. The Institute, with only a few users, pays many thousands of $$ each year, maybe $10k?, and I'm sure other Harvard departments do as well.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I didn't have the link handy when I posted the other day.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Reply to
Martin Rid

NOOOOO! All my customers will start using it. :(

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs